Westfield Parish Council’s Role in Planning
Westfield Parish Council comments on planning applications on a monthly basis within the Parish of Westfield. The Parish Council reviews planning applications each month at the Full Council meeting which is held at 7pm in the Church Hall on the second Wednesday of each month. Residents are welcome to attend any public meeting of the council and there is always 15 minutes put aside at the beginning of each meeting for questions from the public including planning. The Parish Council has put together a number of pages to be transparent in the comments and decisions by the Council although these are also publish every month in the minutes which can be found here.
Please click on one of the below headings for more information:
- For guidance for residents who want to comment on a planning application please click here.
- For a list of planning applications to be discussed at the next Full Council meeting please click here.
- Westfield Parish comments on planning applications. This is a list of those applications Westfield PC have commented on.
- Guidance on when you must tell your neighbours if you want to carry out any building work near or on your shared property boundary, or ‘party wall’.
- Guidance on when you need building regulations approval.
Updates on Individual Sites