Voter ID

Please note that legislation has now changed and you are required to provide photographic ID to vote. If you don’t have accepted photo ID, you can apply for a free voter ID document, which is known as a Voter Authority Certificate. Find out more about accepted forms of photo ID, how to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate please click here to be taken to the Electoral Commission website.

Additional resource packs have bee put together for those who may need support with the new voter ID requirement. Please click on one of the below headings to get support:

%d bloggers like this: