This page has been set up to keep residents up to date with the meetings and information the Parish Council have about the Westfield Down Development. A Working Group has been set up to ascertain the facts about what is happening with the development.
- Working Groups will look to meet in early 2022 due to the current workload of the Parish Clerk. Land at Westfield Down is due to be handed over tot he Parish Council around March 2023 which gives a good timeframe for the groups to work to.
- The Parish Council is continuing to work with Westfield Football Club about the lease and handover of the new senior football pitch also scheduled to be ready by March 2023.
- The Parish Council has met with Court Development to look at the potential environmental improvements on the site and WPC are awaiting for an independent report on the matter.
- The Parish Council held a public meeting with Rother District Council Officer and Elected District Members on the 14th July 2021. Minutes of the meeting can be found here.
- The Parish Council is waiting for a further meeting with Optivo.
- The Parish Council has put in an Freedom of Information (FOI) request to Rother. Although some initial information has been received the Parish Council are waiting for a full response to their request.
- The Parish Council met with a Rother Planning Officer and Court Developments to discuss the development of the site to date. A report and information from that meeting will be presented at the next Full Council meeting on the 30/06/2021.
- The Parish Council has met with Westfield Football Club to start discussions about the new Senior Football Pitch being built at Westfield Down.